- Accepted conference full papers either in English or Turkish will be published in E-book. Papers should be submitted by email to email@example.com in MS Office Word format.
- Submitted papers should be unpublished work and not submitted for presentation/publication elsewhere.
- Manuscripts should be typed single spaced and should not exceed 25 pages.
- Turkish manuscripts should contain “extended summary” (not more than 2 pages) in English.
- Titles and subtitles should be short.
- Tables and figures should be numbered consecutively and titled.
- Decimals should be separated by a full-stop. Digits should not be separated by commas.
- Equations should be numbered consecutively. Equation numbers should appear in parentheses at the right margin. In cases where the derivation of formulas has been abridged, the full derivation must be presented on a separate sheet for referee use (not to be published).
- References should be listed on a separate page. (Not on a separate document but on a separate page!).
- First page of papers must contain the following information:
(i) the title of the manuscript
(ii) the name of the author(s)
(iii) institutional affiliation(s) of the author(s)
(iv) an abstract of not more than 100 words
(v) full contact information of all authors (address, phone, e-mail etc…)
- All references should be cited in the text (not in footnotes) by giving the last name of the author, year of publication, followed by, if necessary, reference to pages.
Some examples are: “… It has been argued (Mann, 1979: 76-8)”; “… Lieberman (1979: 35) states”; “… Leibenstein (1957a: 18-30; 1957 b:18-20)”; “… (Musgrave and Musgrave, 1976: 286)”; “… (Bulutay et al., 1976)”; “… (Thirlwall, 1973; Singh, 1975: 206)”
The page numbers for articles in periodicals and edited books must be indicated. References should appear as follows.
Books: FOROUTAN, F. (1996), “Turkey 1976-85: Foreign Trade, Industrial Productivity and Competition,” in Industrial Evolution in Developing Countries, Eds. M. J. Roberts and J. R. Tybout, A World Bank Book, Washington, pp. 1-64.
Periodicals: ŞENSES, F. (1991), “Turkey’s Stabilization and Structural Adjustment Program in Retrospect and Prospect”, The Developing Economies, XXIX-3, 210-234.
Collections: TAYMAZ, E. (1998), “Trade Liberalization and Employment Generation: The Experience of Turkey in the 1980s”, Economic Reforms, Living Standards, and Social Welfare Study (edited by Ana Revenga), Vol II Technical Papers, Washington, D.C.: World Bank.
- The text has had the authors’ names removed. If an author is cited, “;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Author”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; and year are used in the bibliography and footnotes, instead of author’s name, paper title, etc. The author’s name has also been removed from the document’s Properties, which in Microsoft Word is found in the File menu.
- Submissions that do not satisfy these conditions will be sent back to authors for resubmission.